6 Ways Digital Playbooks Drive Change
Sales reps must learn quickly and adjust to the fast-paced, ever-changing business world of today, the timetable for demonstrating measurable results (from sales training) continues to shorten. Strong sales organizations understand it is vital to empower reps with complete knowledge of their organization’s sales process. Including equipping their leaders to become the catalysts for driving change and analyzing their team’s preferred sales behavior. How are they doing this successfully?
Leading organizations are developing and deploying digital sales playbooks that are driving positive change in these six ways:
- They capture the sales process that includes selling best practices, key messaging, and sales tools necessary to implement specific sales strategies.
- They provide online access, available from any web browser, tablet, or computer.
- They give built-in feedback and reporting tools to track usage, progress, and learning.
- They present clear, actionable instructions on the desired selling behaviors.
- They enable sales reps to access and utilize the relevant best practices and tools during their normal selling activities.
- They equip managers to track progress and coach each of their reps.
Tailor Made Sales Play Books
Digital playbooks are internal action-oriented content repositories that provide a better way to organize information and track results. Kodiak Group partners with sales teams to develop tailor-made sales playbooks. To create the most effective, personalized Sales Playbook, we collaborate with project participants from design through deployment to ensure their specific sales goals are met and hopefully surpassed.
Home Base for a Sales Team
A digital playbook ultimately becomes the home base for a sales team. This interactive online hub is a guide for reps to understand better the sales process in a practical, real-life way (since it’s best to learn by doing!). The Playbook is also an effective tool for sales leaders to track and report the results from its usage.
The net impact of a sales playbook explicitly designed for your sales team will lead to reps acquiring new skills and knowledge faster.
Interested in learning more? Leave us a comment or contact us at: